1) What happens when you lengthen reins while in w/t/c?
2) What happens when slow your horse down or do a half halt?
3) What happens if you try to push your horse forward?
Who knows the correct answers to the above questions? Ie. What SHOULD happen when you do all of these things?
Exercises to help your horse properly move into bridle:
1) Get your horse wonderfully obedient to right and left leg and both legs together
2) Get your horse obedient to body/weight aids and reins for half halts and halts
3) Get your horse soft through poll by gently flexing in and out
Who's brave enough to comment below? I'll post answers in next blog post <3