Ears, Tongues & Tails- Creating Zen with Horses
- Hands-0n, up close experiences to enlighten beginners and deepen the knowledge of those wanting to learn more from horses. Experiences may be all ground work or include a short ride- your choice.
- Groups should allot ~ 2 hours for an experience
Practice in our Hobby Horse Room
- Our short rides include a pre-ride session in our hobby horse room where you will get comfortable sitting properly in the saddle
At Sky Haven, horses are our priority because when they feel safe, you are safe. You will find that our horses are wise and grounded companions who will provide you with the insight you seek.
Learn Horse Whispering
- Learn the unwritten horsemanship basics including insights unrecognized or overlooked in traditional riding programs. You will learn and practice how to speak and understand horse language, the basics of horse energy and touch as well as grooming, tacking up, and for those interested, personalized direction about how you can ride in a balanced and safe manner. This experience goes into horse whispering, with more in-depth learning that includes- understanding horse language and horse relaxation techniques (TTouch, aromatherpay, and equine massage/stretching)
The whole experience is packed with gems: tips, tricks and opportunities for learning and the best part, picture taking! We allow our guests to bring their phones to the barn to document the whole experience. Treats for your horse included. This is suitable for first time participants or those who have already tried riding and are ready for more.
- Groups 2-5
- 5 year old minimum age
- 1.5- 2.5 hours depending on size of group
- Kids $60 + HST
- Adults $89 + HST
- Nervous? You don't have to ride!